Contact me via EMAIL with your questions or requirements!
Do you want a custom, poseable, paper design of your own to help promote your product?
Poseability and articulation have been my design focus since 2005 and I have developed several unique and reliable methods for adding friction-bound movement to paper toys:
- Magnets and Rare-Earth Magnets
- Cylinder and Sleeve (robust fit with interchangeable parts)
- Rubber Band (Planar and Rotational connections)
- Flat Axle (featured on the Paper Poseables site)
- Screw-in Flat Axle (also featured on the Paper Poseables site)
- Poplocks - the current main feature technology on Paper Poseables. Perfect for die-cut products and No Glue required!
- Chompy Bots
- Seven case designs, each featuring a special mechanism to act as a shutter for the pinhole camera.
Commercial and Promotional use of content available on this site is prohibited without licensing.
If you need a custom, one-of-a-kind construction, or a template ready to distribute via print or download, you'll receive the design that will fit your specification.
- Contact me via email -